<< Back to all Blogs
Login or Create your own free blog
Layout:
Home > Kittens are Gone!!!!
 

Kittens are Gone!!!!

October 28th, 2013 at 11:52 am

I dropped them off at the vet this morning to be spayed and nuetured and someone from the rescue group is going to pick them up. I never thought this day would come. I am going to miss them but I am relieved that they will be going to good homes. The organization is a 100% no kill group so I don't have to worry about that. Of course they had to be there at 7:30 this morning so I got to work at 7:45.(the vet is in the same town as where I work).

My weekend was a No Spend Weekend. Didn't even leave the house. I had had a headache since Thursday. I turned the heat off in the house and the headache went away. Probably not a good sign. We are going to change the filter and see if that helps. If not we will have to get the AC repair company out to inspect the furnace.

I am thinking of putting the trampoline on craigs list. My daughter has never really used it like I thought she would. Do you think $75 with them disassembling is reasonable?

DD sprained her ankle again last night. It instantly bruised up and became swollen. She had an appointment tomorrow with the ortho but I am going to try to get her in today. She is back on her crutches.

That is about all that is going on in my life today. Sorry for the wordiness!

4 Responses to “Kittens are Gone!!!!”

  1. creditcardfree Says:

    That is great news on the kittens! I would also get the furnace repair people out as soon as possible. A filter won't help if it is leaking carbon monoxide. Hopefully, the headache was something else.

    Yes, depending on its condition, I think $75 is fair. If you don't get inquiries, you will know it is overpriced. I hope it sells fast!!

  2. scottish girl Says:

    You are doing fantastic paying off your credit card! Smile

  3. baselle Says:

    If it is CO, it has to be looked at. There are CO alarms out there - by law in WA state we have to have one installed. Easy enough, they go right on the outlet.

  4. Wino Says:

    Please do the furnace inspection immediately, even if it means dipping in to the emergency funds. I have known of two different buildings (5 people) who have passed away due to carbon monoxide and your headaches are a classic symptom.

Leave a Reply

(Note: If you were logged in, we could automatically fill in these fields for you.)
*
Will not be published.
   

* Please spell out the number 9.  [ Why? ]

vB Code: You can use these tags: [b] [i] [u] [url] [email]